Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthDiseases & ConditionsOther - Diseases · 8 months ago

Do you think that the doctor that I saw was right?

I was talking about my results from last year when I went for blood work on my liver enzymes that resulted with a 57 for elevated liver enzymes and some mild liver inflammation I thought it was alcohol related at one point but the doctor who reviewed it said it said it was non alcoholic related and that I could have been sick or had a bad cold. does a cold cause liver inflammation if untreated? this year I went for liver blood test and my results were good and I drink alcohol in moderation.

• Satan

Do you really think people on YA know the answer?

They're googling it, even as I write this, looking up symptoms and diagnosis.

Guess what? Pay attention to your doctor. They went medical school for 7 years, and know more than a quick googel search.

• kelvin

this question is asked daily by him

I don't know, if you are concerned you should either get another doctor or study about your condition with more effort. Perhaps we could help you more but you were so generic, presenting so little info that we just can't do much. 

• kelvin

nope just a hypochondriac troll