Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthMental Health · 8 months ago

Why is my sleep getting interrupted at night after few hours?

I go to bed everyday the same time. - around 11:30 PM at night.

But I almost always wakeup around 3 PM. After waking up, I try hard to sleep again. Somedays I succeed in sleeping again. But somedays I end up being awake for the rest of the night.

I don't drink much water for few hours before bed. So, urination is not the problem here.

But for some reason, I almost always wake up around 3 PM.

I want to sleep continuously for 8 hours. But that is not happening.

I am 33 year old. Work from Home using Laptop.

• Favourite answer

keep active and busy, plenty of cardio exercise and eat a healthy diet to.

The same thing happens to me!  I am dead tired, but always wake up after four hours...sometimes less.  Oddly, I do sleep far more soundly in the daytime.

• Tavy

I have a small tv in my bedroom, and I found that at 3am that the red light starts flashing, this goes on for at least 10 minutes. Strange , I suppose I should switch it off at the mains.

UK

It may be that you are consuming beverages with caffeine which is preventing you from reaching a deep level of sleep. Try avoiding all caffeine for a week or so and see if that improves things for you.

• Ti

My guess is that you don’t get enough physical expertise.

• Lv 7

I have the same problem, and my job requires me to run around on a concrete floor for 10 hours.  I should sleep all night, but never do.