Do you think if a person in the west Doesn't love and support everything Saudi Arabia does, then they must love and support IRAN.?

since that attack on the Saudis a few days ago, I keep watching interviews on U.S news channels, and anytime a person isn't waiting to go off to fight an all out war for our GREAT SUNNI MUSLIM FREINDS, in the house of SAUDI, they are accused of being supporters of the evil SHIA regime, who have used terrorism... show more since that attack on the Saudis a few days ago, I keep watching interviews on U.S news channels, and anytime a person isn't waiting to go off to fight an all out war for our GREAT SUNNI MUSLIM FREINDS, in the house of SAUDI, they are accused of being supporters of the evil SHIA regime, who have used terrorism over decades to kill many hundreds if not thousands of good freedom loving CHRISTIAN folk from the west, because that's what the Iranian wahabism is all about.