Wearing girls clothes ok?

I am a 16 year old guy and I get elections from wearing girls clothes. I used to borrow my little sisters clothes but now I have my own collection. I masturbate while wearing the clothes up to twice a day in all kinds of outfits. I have the uniforms for girls at my school and I wear the same clothes as them and... show more I am a 16 year old guy and I get elections from wearing girls clothes. I used to borrow my little sisters clothes but now I have my own collection. I masturbate while wearing the clothes up to twice a day in all kinds of outfits. I have the uniforms for girls at my school and I wear the same clothes as them and look at pictures of hot girls in their uniform. I get dressed up in panties, a bra, fake boobs and usually a uniform. I sometimes even film myself masturbating and performing anal acts on myself in the uniforms or various other outfits. When I dress in girls clothes I try and act like a girl and pretend that I am a girl. I even take it to the shower and wear the clothes and bikinis and masturbate. I love it and do it almost everyday. (Just to clarify I can still get up and off without it) Is there any issues with this?
11 answers 11