Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthMen's Health · 8 months ago

Wearing girls clothes ok?

I am a 16 year old guy and I get elections from wearing girls clothes. I used to borrow my little sisters clothes but now I have my own collection. I masturbate while wearing the clothes up to twice a day in all kinds of outfits. I have the uniforms for girls at my school and I wear the same clothes as them and look at pictures of hot girls in their uniform. I get dressed up in panties, a bra, fake boobs and usually a uniform. I sometimes even film myself masturbating and performing anal acts on myself in the uniforms or various other outfits. When I dress in girls clothes I try and act like a girl and pretend that I am a girl. I even take it to the shower and wear the clothes and bikinis and masturbate. I love it and do it almost everyday. (Just to clarify I can still get up and off without it) Is there any issues with this?

I don't know, do you have issues with doing this? If not, then who cares? It's a personal, private activity. I'm sure you're not doing it in public.... ?

You wanna hear my honest opinion on this?

It's perfectly healthy to have strong kinks like that. Just be careful as long as you live with your parents, they don't have to know haha

The difficult part is it will be harder to find a partner who likes that part of your personnality, but trust me, hiding it away for the sake of a "normal relationship" is NOT worth it.

If you can, find people online you can talk to openly, who share that kink.

Good luck and enjoy your pervy life !

• Josie

Of course there are "issues" but it is a well known fetish =

going back to Mollyboys of 17th century and even a

dancing boy of Alexander the Great who was famous.

So not a new issue.

Far from the weirdest fetish I've heard of. Different strokes for different folks!

As long as you're not hurting yourself or others, there's nothing wrong with it.

But do stop using your sister's items... that's creepy.

whatever you do in the privacy of your own room is up to you. as long as you are not harming anyone else, you are fine.

Perfectly ok. You might run into issues with getting erections without the cross-dressing but if it isn't a problem them you are fine!

• Brian

Who wins your elections?

• Lôn

PERVERT!!!!.......