Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Beauty & StyleSkin & BodyOther - Skin & Body · 9 months ago

The bottom ball of my tongue piercing is touching the web at the underside of my tongue. Is this okay?

If it s not, what could be the effects on my speech? On my tongue? (I got it pierced yesterday so it s still pretty swollen and I talk funny)

• Hypnos

It's just swollen, and it will take a few days at the least for the swelling to go down. Your speech has been affected because your tongue is taking up more room in your mouth than usual because it's healing. All you can do to really aid the process is ice it for a while to reduce swelling and keep it clean.

I have my tongue pierced and the bottom ball touches the web of my tongue too. At first, my tongue web was a little sore from it as I was getting used to the piercing, but then it went away and now I don't feel it anymore. I would say give it some time, and after the swelling has gone down completely, if the ball has started or continued to irritate to your tongue web, talk to your piercer about it. If you're not feeling any pain there is likely nothing wrong.

Source(s): I have 28 piercings, including a tongue piercing!

Why has my Amazon Fire started bleeping?

Ask a doctor???

coekocekocekoeckockockoc