Anonymous
Anonymous asked in News & EventsCurrent Events · 8 months ago

Is black man and white woman the ideal relationship in 2019 UK?

I see it in advertising and TV all the time now.

It is to liberal halfwits and traitors. However, sensible people know these relationships are destroying the very fabric of society and producing inferior children who are prone to mental health issues.

• JASON

Have you seen the latest eBay advert? I don't know if it's the same one shown all around the world, but I'm in the UK and maybe 95% of the actors are non white. I'm sure that's not representative of the UK population.

Doesn't bother me innit

what bride jock.................................

• Zed

The media constantly panders to minority groups.

Not for the majority, but you would never know that if you have a television. Even puppets are used to promote ‘mixed race’ relationships.

https://www.newsweek.com/harry-meghan-engaged-uk-i...

Source(s): If it is so ‘desirable’ why do some children (know what I mean ‘arry) of mixed race parents deny their black heritage and pretend to be white?

A white guy with 6 black whores would be that.

only if you are deaf to the comment made and the unsavoury names used to describe such women

Statistics say it is not, due to the high volumes of African males who physically abuse their European female partners. Heterogeneity-enabled attacks.

Why would a Briton inflict African composition on their offspring? Look how very aesthetically inferior it makes people (tantamount to very heavy disfigurement). Horrendous! Partially non-European people also have massively lower survival rate for certain diseases (for example, many partially non-European people have tremendous difficulty finding compatible bone marrow donors to counter leukaemia, due to the vast genetic differences). Knowingly inflicting non-British composition, that is European, on your offspring, while knowing of its threatening effects, is horrid enough. I have paid the price for this, which is why this subject is something of raw nerve for me. I am working to have the damage fixed.

If this answer offends you, you are a brainwashing victim and/or are emotionally immature.

Source(s): Highly incisive, very aware and very intensely strong-minded and pragmatic logician and tactician, very high-grade threat detector, nurturer of life-saving mental enhancement and developer of superior methods of societal organisation. Vehement advocate of human advancement, invulnerability and continuity / realisation of desirable and/or protective human, societal and global attributes (will viciously oppose any person or entity threatening these, without exception).
    • 8 months agoReport

Blah, blah, blah, brainwashing victim, massively beneath my level.

Any two people can have a relationship (though if it is a sexual relationship they have to be adults).  Other than that people can be friends with whom they like.  Personally I try to ignore TV advertising as much as possible.