Does it look bad for a degree to take 8 years?

I'm 25 right now with 2 years completed of my Civil Engineering degree. I have about 45k saved bc I was a trucker for 2 years before I went to college and I still use trucking during my breaks from school. I like engineering but I question if I have the passion to do it for a full career? I intend to finish... show more I'm 25 right now with 2 years completed of my Civil Engineering degree. I have about 45k saved bc I was a trucker for 2 years before I went to college and I still use trucking during my breaks from school.

I like engineering but I question if I have the passion to do it for a full career? I intend to finish the degree, but moreso because I value the education and the opportunity that comes with it. My main goals are to eventually invest in real estate (rental properties), then eventually in my late 30's go to law school. The idea is for the real estate income to support myself through law school. My dream job would be to be a sports agent for MLB players. Many have law backgrounds.

I've been writing all this down:

Right now I'm on track to graduate around 28-29 with roughly 10-20k saved. So I could potentially start making a salary and buy a property by 30, then one property a year during my 30's. My networth could be about 50k at age 30, 150k at age 32, 500k by 37 or so.

I've considered readjusting my plan: Every year do only the spring semester, then trucking May-November/December.

With this plan I would not graduate til 31 or so. But I would be able to buy my first property this year. By 30 I could be worth around 250k, 3-4 years into building my real estate portfolio. By 31-32 I would have the education, but way more wealth/opportunity than on my current track. In a position to make a fastbreak.
Update: In doing this I would be trying to balance all of my goals, and balance my mental/financial/physical health. Because admittedly, school is not what I'm good at. It's very hard on me. 5 years from now I want to be in the best position i can be financially while also being happy.