Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureReligion & Spirituality · 1 year ago

How do you feel about the 3.45 million Muslims living in the U.S?

• Wundt
    1 year ago

I literally sit between two Muslims at work.  The office also has atheists, Hindus, Jews, Buddhists, and Christians.  We all get along just fine.

• lover
    1 year ago

someone here is in trouble

• Saad M
    1 year ago

You accepted them as immigrants from their country, among them students, researchers, scientists, executives, doctors, engineers, in sum of the "cream" intellectual, scientific and professional ... Chasing them would be deceiving, and compare with their added value in dynamic terms, including the trillions of dollars you took and continue to do, and draw your conclusions ... Anyway: learn that the whole earth belongs to God the Creator All.

1 year ago

I'm fine with it.

• Sarah
    1 year ago

I'd say 3.449999999 million of them are kind people who are willing to respect other people's beliefs or lack of it. Some are not tolerant and some are violent (though many of them are outside of the US), but you can say that about anyone.

• 1 year ago

That's better than 3.45 million Republicans.

Please place thumbs-downs in space under my name:

1 year ago

It's illegal to not be christian

• 1 year ago

I like the ones I know. I don't know the rest.

Source(s): Greek Orthodox Christian
  • Duck
    1 year ago

I only know a few of them, and the few of them I know are nice folks.

• 1 year ago

There have been Muslims here since Colonial times. The vast majority are basic decent human beings. I think what you are trying to say is what about the increased visibility of people of Muslim belief from certain countries. If they are law abiding, tax paying, decent members of society - WELCOME! I will not condemn an entire faith or ethic group on the basis of a few. If I did that, I would have to condemn White Protestants (especially those between 17-30) because of Timothy McVeigh, Patrick Crusius, John Timothy Earnest, Ian David Long, Nikolas Jacob Cruz, Stephen Paddock, Devin Patrick Kelley, David Augustus Burke to name but a few

1 year ago

When they get to about 20% of the population, they will violently try to implement sharia law. People will just say it is "racist" to say that. So such cupcakes will find out the hard way.