Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureReligion & Spirituality · 2 months ago

How do you feel about the 3.45 million Muslims living in the U.S?

83 Answers

Relevance
  • Wundt
    Lv 7
    2 months ago
    Best answer

I literally sit between two Muslims at work.  The office also has atheists, Hindus, Jews, Buddhists, and Christians.  We all get along just fine.

• 2 months ago

someone here is in trouble

• Saad M
    Lv 5
    2 months ago

You accepted them as immigrants from their country, among them students, researchers, scientists, executives, doctors, engineers, in sum of the "cream" intellectual, scientific and professional ... Chasing them would be deceiving, and compare with their added value in dynamic terms, including the trillions of dollars you took and continue to do, and draw your conclusions ... Anyway: learn that the whole earth belongs to God the Creator All.

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

I'm fine with it.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Sarah
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

I'd say 3.449999999 million of them are kind people who are willing to respect other people's beliefs or lack of it. Some are not tolerant and some are violent (though many of them are outside of the US), but you can say that about anyone.

• 2 months ago

That's better than 3.45 million Republicans.

Please place thumbs-downs in space under my name:

• Bulldog redux
      Lv 7
      2 months agoReport

Quinn, thanks for the compliment. I'm my favorite person too. (But I'll pay closer attention to your posts.)

• 2 months ago

It's illegal to not be christian

• Common Sense2 months agoReport

You need to grow up Armoron. How old are you ? 12 ? Stay offline and get a proper education. Did you not go school? Stop listening to fake school. All the rubbish written in that website is not even in the Quran? Have you ever read the damn book? 

• 2 months ago

I like the ones I know. I don't know the rest.

Source(s): Greek Orthodox Christian
    • armouror
      Lv 5
      2 months agoReport

https://talkinjihadblues.wordpress.com/2008/07/15/koran-654-allah-okays-raping-babies/

• Duck
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

I only know a few of them, and the few of them I know are nice folks.

• Duck
      Lv 7
      2 months agoReport

So, armouror, by that logic, all Christians support protesting at funerals holding signs stating that soldiers deserve to die?

• 2 months ago

There have been Muslims here since Colonial times. The vast majority are basic decent human beings. I think what you are trying to say is what about the increased visibility of people of Muslim belief from certain countries. If they are law abiding, tax paying, decent members of society - WELCOME! I will not condemn an entire faith or ethic group on the basis of a few. If I did that, I would have to condemn White Protestants (especially those between 17-30) because of Timothy McVeigh, Patrick Crusius, John Timothy Earnest, Ian David Long, Nikolas Jacob Cruz, Stephen Paddock, Devin Patrick Kelley, David Augustus Burke to name but a few

• armouror
      Lv 5
      2 months agoReport

https://talkinjihadblues.wordpress.com/2008/07/15/koran-654-allah-okays-raping-babies/

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

When they get to about 20% of the population, they will violently try to implement sharia law. People will just say it is "racist" to say that. So such cupcakes will find out the hard way.

• sexy troll
      Lv 4
      2 months agoReport

lol all these nuthuggers automatically assume asker is christian just so they have an excuse to bash christianity 

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.