Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureReligion & Spirituality · 3 months ago

Have I betrayed allah?

I listen to Quran and I’m very religious but when it comes to telling people that, I don’t tell them. I hide every detail of my religion. Is this haram, I can’t stop doing it. It’s like I want no one to know

• Doug

Chris gave you the right answer. Islam is a false works-based religion that leads to hell.

Because we have all sinned against a perfectly holy and righteous God, we all deserve eternal separation from God in hell (Rom. 6:23). However, God loves us so much that He sent His only Son Jesus to die on the cross as our Substitute so we don't have to go to hell. Christ died for our sins, was buried, and rose from the grave three days later (1 Cor. 15:3-4). He gives eternal life freely to anyone who simply believes in Him. No one can be saved by doing good works. Salvation is by grace alone through faith alone in Christ alone (Eph. 2:8-9).

"Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that believeth on me hath everlasting life" (John 6:47).

• Chris

"Allah" doesn't exist, and islam leads to hell because it rejects the truths that Jesus is God and Savior. So get away from islam.

.

Nobody can be good enough to avoid hell. The truth is that death leads to immediate heaven or hell, depending only on whether the person believed in Jesus for eternal life, or not.

.

The truth is that Jesus loves you and wants to bless your life freely :) Most of all, Jesus wants you with Him forever, and not in hell. The truth is that every belief except one will lead to eternal torment in the lake of fire for every person. Because nothing pays for our sins except the death and blood of Jesus, the sacrifice of Jesus that is already accomplished by Him . Jesus loves you! The truth is that Jesus is God, and Jesus died on the cross to pay for all of our sins in full, and then Jesus resurrected from the dead. Nothing else pays for our sins, not works, not deeds, not religions. So the only way to heaven and to avoid hell, is by believing in Jesus for eternal life (John 6:47), without adding any of your own works (Romans 4:5). Believe in Jesus to take you to heaven, and you will be in heaven, no matter what, guaranteed. That easy, thanks to Jesus! Tell Jesus that you thank Him that you will be with Him in heaven when you die, because you believe in Jesus! It is too late to be saved, after death

Why do you hide your Islam? Are you bothered by something of it?

Study out Islam. Study Christianity. It may be time to follow the real Torah and Injil to which Muhammad said were authorities.

• 3 months agoReport

No I’m bothered by people like you trying to convert me

do not worry about Allah, consider the idea that Jesus Christ is the savior, He has already come and atoned for our alives to be saved from sin and hell.

• Jake

The Christian God is the only God Who exists. A person can know this with certainty, and can battle the false teachings of Islam, by reciting the rosary every day with care.

No, you are still searching for allah, once you'll find him, your shame will disappear