Anonymous
Anonymous asked in SportsWrestling · 11 months ago

What gimmick was worse, Natalya's farting gimmick or Bobby Lashley's bend over gimmick?

Both were rather strange. Natayla had a farting problem. And Bobby Lashley would always bend over and spank his a ss. Weird. Which gimmick do you think was worse?

Angela's farting gimmick was far worse. I actually liked Bobby Lashley's spanking gimmick because of the sexual overtones and because it made people uncomfortable.

Both deserved it, neither has any personality and both can barely wrestle.

Bobby Lashley has no self respect. WWE could never have paid me enough money to bend over and spank my a ss in an arena full of people on live television. Bobby Lashley you wan ker.

Bobby Lashley's gimmick was funnier, because he came back expecting to be wrestling Brock Lesnar, instead he gets a gimmick of bending over and spanking his a ss, like you said. But to be honest. Bobby Lashley deserved it. He had no charisma. and he deserved that. Natalya gimmick was horrible. But Bobby Lashley's gimmick was worse. Bobby Lashley is lucky he wasn't in a prison cell bending over like that. And he should also be glad that he didn't drop the soap.