Elemental riddles, 1930s slang for a policeman?
- Weasel McWeaselLv 78 months ago
The Elemental sign for "Copper" is Cu.
- anandLv 58 months ago
Copper. And their leader must have been a copperhead.
- 8 months ago
It was a Bobby in the UK
In the USA, Copper, the Heat, and Flat Foot
- Dj2541Lv 78 months ago
The answer would be Cu?
- What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
- Big KahunaLv 78 months ago
Copper or fuzzy.(Not fuzz till the 60s.)Also,Elephant Ears.
- PatrickLv 78 months ago
"No copper like you will ever put any cuffs on Little Caesar, see? Yeah!"
- Edward G. Robinson as Little Caesar (1931).
- martinLv 58 months ago
- Laughing BOYLv 78 months ago
- .Lv 78 months ago
Copper is one term.
- Anonymous8 months ago
*In my best 30's speak*
That there is a copper that you're speaking of my friend. Saw one of them over by the haberdashery not but an hour ago.