Is it okay to wear sneakers to a job interview at sportchek? (more specifically Yeezy 350 v2 blacks). Also if "Vans" are fine.?

4 Answers

Relevance
  • 8 months ago

Sneakers are okay, but you are better off to wear dress shoes.

• Commenter avatarLog in to reply to the answers
  • Anonymous
    8 months ago

NEVER is it okay to wear anything but dressier shoes and clothing to a JOB interview.  Does not matter what the employees are wearing you are trying to impress to get the JOB.  

Dress slacks, shirt and nice shoes, with a tie at minimum, smell nice not overwhelming and get a hair cut.

Ladies nice skirt just at the knee level, dress blouse or nice dress never more than 1-2 inches above the knee smell nice , look groomed and heels no more than 2 to 3 inches,

I am an employer and I have seen it all and dress alone gets thousands of apps deep sixed.

• Pearl
    Lv 7
    8 months ago

i probably wouldnt do it, you might not get the job

• Anonymous
    8 months ago

Did you know that Popeye's originated in Quebec City, Canada?  

I'll give you a brief history:  

You see, Quebec is the blackest, if not the ONLY place with black people, in North America. The restaurant was founded in 2005, by Haitian brothers, also the first black folks to set foot on North American soil (yes there aren't and never were any blacks elsewhere in NA). Anyway, the restaurant started to thrive and more and more black people came, hence wiping out the white Quebecois. Hence, Quebec is a predominantly black province in Canada. But that's okay, "they speak French" right?!  

Eventually, the chain spread to other Canadian provinces and down to the US..

• Jimmy8 months agoReport

The beep test is a multi-stage fitness test used to measure cardiovascular fitness and maximum oxygen uptake (VO2 max). It is commonly used by coaches and trainers to measure athlete fitness, or used as a per-requisite for police, emergency and military organizations.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.