Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentLaw Enforcement & Police · 8 months ago

guys, what effect does xanax make?

I knew it as an antidepressant, which makes us forget the problems. . by chance is it harmful? could have I any problems, like brain blackouts? maybe I'll smuggle it, because I don't have a medical prescription ..

• Rick

It's not an anti-depressant - it reduces anxiety but it doesn't make you forget your problems. I took a similar med to it for a long time and it wasn't harmful. If you're concerned about that, speak to a pharmacist about that.

• Rick

It was rivotril also known as clonazepam. You can't take this class of meds for too long because they're addictive and the body builds a resistance to them so you need to take more and more of them to have the same affect.

Medications DO NOT make you forget problems. ALL medications are potentially harmful.

Xanax is not an antidepressant.

It is used to treat anxiety.

Try CBD ...it’s not addicting like Xanax.

anybody mention that it is highly addictive ? in 6 months you will be selling your body down by the bus station for your next fix .

there is better stuff out there. 

• Luke8 months agoReport

Which is ?