Since Obama has deported more illegal aliens than Trump and any other U.S. President. Does that make him a racist?

Obama was known as the "deporter in chief" and gave a similar speech on addressing illegal immigration problems in the U.S. as Trump did.

6 Answers

Relevance
  • 8 months ago
    Favourite answer

He could be, deportations alone don't make someone a racist. A nation without borders is Africa. Even Obama enjoys the protections of a secure state. 

Attachment image
    Source(s): He could be, deportations alone don't make someone a racist. A nation without borders is Africa. Even Obama enjoys the protections of a secure state.
    • Amaretta
      Lv 7
      8 months agoReport

Africa is not a nation. It is a CONTINENT.

• Commenter avatarLog in to reply to the answers
  • 8 months ago

No, the difference is the REASON he deported them. Deporting someone because they are Hispanic or Arab is racist. Deporting them for Obama's reasons is not.

• 8 months ago

Obama deported illegals with felonies.

Bozo is deporting working people.

• Daro
    Lv 7
    8 months ago

By his own words it does.

Barry excoriated Republicans for their attempts at controlling immigration. He said they just wanted "...to keep brown people out of the country...."

Which makes his policies racist by his definition.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 8 months ago

I don't know the actual numbers. But I know he deported a lot of illegal immigrants. And the Democrats conveniently ignore that part of his administration.

• Fried Kitten
      Lv 6
      8 months agoReport

Obama deported illegals with felonies.
      Bozo is deporting working people.

• Anonymous
    8 months ago

No. Neither is racist for deporting iIIegaIs. It's the duty of our government to do so. I applaud Obama for doing a much better job than other presidents at deporting trespassers.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.