Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureReligion & Spirituality · 8 months ago

This is Spam?

Yeah it's spam but this is the best day of your life the day you saw some spam on Yahoo Answers. This is the best kind of spam. I am not selling you a product or something material. No I am telling you of something much better your personal freedom. See there is a war going on in the spirit world and Satan's side is freedom and truth. Yada yada yada you probably heard it all before so why not check out this spammy link and see for yourself if we can't prove the truth.

Thanks and have a blessed day see www.joyofsatan.com

May you be touched by His Noodly Appendage.

RAmen!

• Steven

I have been told something by God that make me feel bad and then a demon comes and says it will pour out its spirit on me to make me feel better and does and it make me feel better but I reject it because I know it will do something bad to me in the end and yet its spirit feels SIMILER to the Holy Spirit. Your thoughts?

• Steven

Why was satan brought up in the bible before the devil made the book of satan?

• Juli

Your club is just as stupid as the others.