I need advice i feel stuck whats should i do?

so im disabled i get ssi so i have fully coverd health insurance which helps me to becuase i go the doctors alot because my health and physical well being, but i want to get off of and theres no way i will able to afford my insurance bills with even if a really good for how much i need to go . also im on lease with... show more so im disabled i get ssi so i have fully coverd health insurance which helps me to becuase i go the doctors alot because my health and physical well being, but i want to get off of and theres no way i will able to afford my insurance bills with even if a really good for how much i need to go . also im on lease with my home for section 8 and i want get off because i havent been home for two years she doesnt want to around me but doesnt want me off, because shell get kicked out i wanna be free from that. im not gonna be here much longer and just wanna get away from everyone..... should get a job like i want to people keep saying im not disabled and not in good condition. i want to have place to go because i dont right now i feel so alone. im sorry i dont write well . PLEASE NO TROLLS im hurting enough
1 answer 1