Why do I hate everyone!!!?

No one sees how much better of a parent than my child’s father is. I’M the one that makes/packs healthy food/snacks in her lunchbox. I’M the one that makes sure she gets to preschool on time (7:30am). I’M the one who puts her to bed at a reasonable time (8:30). She washes up at 6:30-7 am each morning. I’M the one... show more No one sees how much better of a parent than my child’s father is. I’M the one that makes/packs healthy food/snacks in her lunchbox. I’M the one that makes sure she gets to preschool on time (7:30am). I’M the one who puts her to bed at a reasonable time (8:30). She washes up at 6:30-7 am each morning. I’M the one that gives her a bath at night and makes sure she brushes her teeth 2x per day. What he does it dress her inappropriate for the weather. He keeps her up late (no specific bedtime) with her watching the IPAD in bed late at night may I add. He gives her no structure/discipline so she gets off the walls. I’m the only one who disciplines. He won’t allow me to discipline and gets angry at me when I do it. He feeds her lunchables for a meal. Lunchables are good once in a while but don’t provide substance for a consistent diet . Yet he gets praised for being a “good parent”. I get NOTHING but criticism and stares when parenting. Especially in public. Any advice. I’m tired!!
Update: My child’s father refuses to discuss any sort of parenting with her. It’s always that he wants things his way. We don’t live together. He is NOT I REPEAT NOT
 my BF/spouse.