Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsFamily · 5 months ago

Am I ungrateful?

My family and I are booking a trip to New Orleans during Fall Break. I ve been told I would have to pay $700 CAD for a plane ticket. Turns out he went behind my back, found the best plane ticket (which was $1,100 CAD) and didn t tell me it was that much that I had to pay for. I paid $1,100 without telling me I paid that much. It takes me about 2-3 months to get that much money. I am only 17 and I feel upset that I just lost so much money. Am I a bad person for saying this?

i dont think you did anything wrong, i think they did and i dont think youre a bad person for saying that

i dont think so

I would feel the same way. I don't like when my money is wasted on something i didnt want or need. Ungrateful is when someone does something for you like make a sacrifice and you not appriciate the sacrifice they made for you.