Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Yahoo ProductsYahoo Answers · 5 months ago

Did you know that people can look at your answers up to a hundred ago. And even the last a hundred questions if you leave account open?

Yahoo answers

9 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    5 months ago

yes we all know that. we should keep everything private

• LAN
    Lv 7
    5 months ago

Yes. So what? Since I never post with my I am ashamed of I have no reason to care if people look at my history.

• Daniel
    Lv 7
    5 months ago

Yes I knew that

• 5 months ago

Yes I knew this, I have always known this. Did you know regardless of a users privacy status, you can still google their answers too? It makes it easier for report trolls to follow your progress and flag everything you have posted. It is safer on here to go blue anonymous on everything too, yet people question why others use the feature.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Anonymous
    5 months ago

What you have to do is make your account private and this will not happen. You just go to your profile activity page and select Edit Preferences. Then select the box to make your account private by clicking on Privacy Settings

My Questions & Answers Visile to me only. Verizon has never reset the Privacy Settings you are the only one who can do that...

• 5 months ago

Yes, but not if you have made your YA activity private in your YA activity profile. I have made my activity private numerous times over almost 11 years, but Verizon has reset that recently to visible to everyone and I am NOT able to reset it right now.

Everyone has TWO profiles since 2013, a Yahoo profile AND a YA activity profile.

YA is only a little over 14 years old.

• Anonymous
    5 months ago

I can go back years on my answers. And so could others if I didn't keep it private.

• CarolOklaNola
      Lv 7
      5 months agoReport

Yiu need to double check that. Verizon has changed the privacy settings on YA activity profiles, again. 

• 5 months ago

I guess on desktop.

• Kyle
    Lv 7
    5 months ago

sure. if it's not private, it's public. i see no reason to make it private. it's already an anonymous user website.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.