Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Yahoo ProductsYahoo Answers · 5 months ago

Did you know that people can look at your answers up to a hundred ago. And even the last a hundred questions if you leave account open?

Yahoo answers

yes we all know that. we should keep everything private

• LAN

Yes. So what? Since I never post with my I am ashamed of I have no reason to care if people look at my history.

• Daniel

Yes I knew that

Yes I knew this, I have always known this. Did you know regardless of a users privacy status, you can still google their answers too? It makes it easier for report trolls to follow your progress and flag everything you have posted. It is safer on here to go blue anonymous on everything too, yet people question why others use the feature.

What you have to do is make your account private and this will not happen. You just go to your profile activity page and select Edit Preferences. Then select the box to make your account private by clicking on Privacy Settings

My Questions & Answers Visile to me only. Verizon has never reset the Privacy Settings you are the only one who can do that...

Yes, but not if you have made your YA activity private in your YA activity profile. I have made my activity private numerous times over almost 11 years, but Verizon has reset that recently to visible to everyone and I am NOT able to reset it right now.

Everyone has TWO profiles since 2013, a Yahoo profile AND a YA activity profile.

YA is only a little over 14 years old.

I can go back years on my answers. And so could others if I didn't keep it private.

• CarolOklaNola

Yiu need to double check that. Verizon has changed the privacy settings on YA activity profiles, again. 

I guess on desktop.

• Kyle

sure. if it's not private, it's public. i see no reason to make it private. it's already an anonymous user website.