Question for a crossdresser?

So I’m an early trans (male to female) and just consider myself as a crossdresser for now. So I got all dressed up wig makeup ect, went over this guys house, didn’t realize I had like no gas till I was about halfway there, and was too scared to go to the gas station to get gas cause I only have cash on me and am scared to go inside. I’m about to be leaving soon to go home and don’t have enough gas to make it. I consider myself pretty passable, not completely if you were to stare at me, I’m not too scared to go into the gas station cause that I’m mainly scared because my voice is deep. Should I just do it and just not care what the gas station employee thinks?

• Jill

maybe makesure you have a full tank next time? or own it and work it girl!

Cross dressing is a fetish. Keep it in your house.

"Should I just do it and just not care what the gas station employee thinks?"

Yes, because it's a lot better than getting stranded and/or having to walk all the way home.