Would you let your 18 year old daughter spend the night at her boyfriends?

My daughter (out of high school) wants to spend the night at her boyfriends, whose parents will be home. They are going to a concert together and for him to take my daughter home then drive back home would be over an hour long drive, and an Uber back to our house from the show would be quite expensive so I do... show more My daughter (out of high school) wants to spend the night at her boyfriends, whose parents will be home. They are going to a concert together and for him to take my daughter home then drive back home would be over an hour long drive, and an Uber back to our house from the show would be quite expensive so I do believe it’s for conveniences sake. However, I don’t want to seem like I am condoning this and don’t want it to become an every weekend thing. Other parents out there: what are your thoughts?