Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthMental Health · 5 months ago

What do I do?

My boyfriend’s sister’s friend might visit for vacation. The problem is that she might stay in the extra room that is right across my boyfriend’s room. She just broke up with her boyfriend, and I’m scared that she will try something with mine. I know it sounds like I don’t trust my bf, but i do. I just don’t trust her. I’m scared that she will walk in on him naked in the shower or something. Can someone please give me advice about how to stay calm, and please don’t stay just trust him.

• Nobody
    Favorite Answer

This seems like an odd arrangement to me, how did it all come about? Was your boyfriend involved, or did he encourage her to visit? You are probably just over thinking this situation, but just keep an eye on her while she is visiting.

U need to grow up

• LAN

You stop being a whiny little idiot first off.

Then actually trust your boyfriend instead of just claiming you do. You crying little drama addicts need to grow up