What can i say to him or her, or do i say nothing?

My boyfriend mother is married..not that it matters, but its not his father. Anyways, she's constantly having him do things for her that her husband can and should be doing. She's told me personally he does nothing. He doesn't work, gets money from his mother to support himself only, lets his mom wash... show more My boyfriend mother is married..not that it matters, but its not his father. Anyways, she's constantly having him do things for her that her husband can and should be doing. She's told me personally he does nothing. He doesn't work, gets money from his mother to support himself only, lets his mom wash his clothes,and he does absolutely nothing around the house to help out. No cleaning dishes, no cleaning up period and no mowing the lawn. My boyfriend works, mows the lawn, brings food home sometimes when she gets mad because her husband has pissed her off. He also washes the dishes,sweep,mop,cleans the bathroom,washes her truck,watches the house when she has somewhere she wants to go,oh and did i mention he never has any money leftover for himself or us because every 2 weeks their is a "bill" that needs to be paid? She promised him she would pay his car note(325) if he paid hers (175), until she got some extra money....a month and a half went by and she fussed at him for them taking his car asking why he didnt save money...Shes always back n forth with him..nice sometimes and evil other times. He asks like he's blind. She used to talk about him, calling him names to me and while he's in front of me. I stopped going down there for almost 4 months until i got my car and was able to visit him regularly. Anyways, its his mom and he should talk to her but he won't because he's obviously afraid. What should i do?
6 answers 6