Is this a friendship still or developing into more than friends?

So I’m a sophomore in high school who is bisexual! I’ve been really close friends to this girl and I started developing feelings! So I had a fake ring and I pretending to ask all my friends to marry me and they all said no except her so we’ve been acting like we are getting married but I feel like it might be past... show more So I’m a sophomore in high school who is bisexual! I’ve been really close friends to this girl and I started developing feelings! So I had a fake ring and I pretending to ask all my friends to marry me and they all said no except her so we’ve been acting like we are getting married but I feel like it might be past a joke because we always send each other good morning and good night texts , now when we talk to each other in school it’s so awkward and she always complements me and we always do cheesy stuff! She’ll call me perfect and she says she loves me the most and she’s becoming more touchy feely like grabbing my hand but I’m not even sure if she’s bi, strait or gay because she’s talked to me about boys a couple times but not that much but everytime I hold her hand she’s like “that’s gayyy” and then let goes of my hand but then when I walk away all mad she’ll be like no no and grab my hand again! She sits next to me at lunch sometimes now like last year we were friends but in different friend groups and she never sat with me! We also make so much eye contact with each other during class! Once during English class my teacher stated that your crushes make your heart melt and make you feel all fluttery and we stared at each other but I can’t tell if this part of the joke or not? Someone help