I’m a guy and my Anus is itchy and hurts?

Okay so I am 14 going on 15 and all of a sudden today, kinda like right night actually, my butthole was itchy. So I was scratching it through my shorts. After I stopped it started hurting like crazy and it still does. Idk what’s going on. I’ve never had any sexual experience with anyone else so what could this be. Please help it hurts pretty bad!!!

• Ann

It could be one of two things. You could have pin worms. If that's the case, look inside your underwear and also on your bed sheet when you get up in the morning. If you see little white thready-looking things, that's what it is. You will need to go to the dr. and get a prescription to kill them. They're living in your intestinal tract. The other possibility is hemorrhoids. That happens when you've been constipated and had hard, dry bowel movements. The little blood vessels at the anus have gotten distended. You can buy some cream or suppositories (Preparation H) and use it until the symptoms go away. Be sure you drink lots of water, eat fruits and vegetables, and use warm soapy water when taking a shower. Keep your body clean and wear clean underwear every day. That will also help.

mebendazole 200mg x 3 days at bedtime

• Tavy

Hemorrhoids,. Talk to your parents. We all get them.

lol. Buy a Hemorrhoid cream and use it.* (and change your underwear !!) * Your parents may have it in the medicine cabinet.

• Joe L

Take more showers and wash better. Now it hurts because you scratched yourself. You may have a rash now, so go to the drug store and buy some rash cream.