JSG asked in Yahoo ProductsYahoo Answers · 8 months ago

Is there a limit to how many YouTube video links you can post in a question?

Hi. I'm trying to post a question with a handful of YouTube video links in it, but it's not registering for some reason. Is there a limit to how many YouTube video links I can post?

Please help- thank you.

6 Answers

Relevance
  • 8 months ago

You have to be at least account level 3 and there is,a limit of 3 hyperlinks per answer. Yes our can post more than 3, but they will not clickable hyperlinks. In questions, they have to be added as updates,after you post the question. This is for the OLD format. The new format is less than a week old. 

• Commenter avatarLog in to reply to the answers
  • Daniel
    Lv 7
    8 months ago

There is no Limit However Yahoo does not Allow you to Post any Clickable Links until you are a Level 3 user I see you are a Level 1 user

• Sharon
    Lv 7
    8 months ago

You have to be at least at Level 3 to post pictures and live links on Yahoo Answers.

Lv 7
    8 months ago

As a Level 1 you shouldn't be able to post any clickable links. At Level 3 users can post clickable links, upload images, and post videos.

You can post as many links as you want, for users to copy/paste BUT remember the site is for knowledge seeking questions, so any link needs to be supporting material for your question or answer NOT trying to send people to websites or videos just so they get more hits or to send users to sites/pages that aren't relevant to the question asked.

There should be no reason most of the time to post more than 1 or 2 video links for any question.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Anonymous
    8 months ago

You have to be a level 3 to do that.

• Anonymous
    8 months ago

Depends on what mood the spam filter is in. Sometimes I can post a few YouTube videos, other times none at all- my question or answer is ghosted.

• ...Show all comments
    • Dragos Drakkar
      Lv 7
      8 months agoReport

They are referring to where they can see the question, but it is invisible to anyone else. It can also happen to answers.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.