Sleep paralysis or demon or apparition or wtf???

So for context i was having a VERY vivid unrelated dream. Then it all faded away and i started to wake up. Right away i see a figure next to me ( i sleep in the bottom bunk in a room i share with my sister), at first i think it’s this boy i know because it’s really skinny lmao but then i look at it and it looks... show more So for context i was having a VERY vivid unrelated dream. Then it all faded away and i started to wake up. Right away i see a figure next to me ( i sleep in the bottom bunk in a room i share with my sister), at first i think it’s this boy i know because it’s really skinny lmao but then i look at it and it looks like a woman. I call out to see if it’s my sister and no response, i call out again and it starts to move closer to me. It’s more clear to me what it is at this point, it’s like an OLD native american woman like a 100 years old kind of like a witch or something. I am TERRIFIED at this point i start backing away and throw my pillow at it. I start screaming like “wtf is that” and my sister starts calling out my name and slowly it just fades away. It’s 3 in the morning and I’ve been awake for almost half an hour. What did i do to deserve a demon?? I literally felt like that thing came from hell and was gonna drag me with it. I wish i was lying about this but it’s 100% real and I’m still in shock. Was that sleep paralysis? Because i could move so something isn’t adding up !!!!
4 answers 4