My husband stopped killimg spiders for me, how should I handle this?

For a long time now my husband will get angry if I ask him to kill a spider, especially at night. This evening, he got angry again and refused until a few hours later when he finally understood it was in our bedroom. I told him who knows where it could be by now. It is really selfish of to be willing to kill it... show more For a long time now my husband will get angry if I ask him to kill a spider, especially at night. This evening, he got angry again and refused until a few hours later when he finally understood it was in our bedroom. I told him who knows where it could be by now. It is really selfish of to be willing to kill it only if it is in the room he is in. This might sound so dumb, but I am very terrified of those creatures and my husband has always known this. Now I can't sleep and need to vent anonymously... How should I handle his attitude about this?