Sandeep Marwah Appreciated by President of Mongolia?

New Delhi: Chief Scout For India Dr. Sandeep Marwah also Chair for Indo Mongolian Film And Cultural Forum appreciated by H.E. Khaltmaagiin Battulga the President of Mongolia for his deep interest in promoting relations between two countries through art and culture here at New Delhi. “I am humbled to present the... show more New Delhi: Chief Scout For India Dr. Sandeep Marwah also Chair for Indo Mongolian Film And Cultural Forum appreciated by H.E. Khaltmaagiin Battulga the President of Mongolia for his deep interest in promoting relations between two countries through art and culture here at New Delhi.

“I am humbled to present the Chief Patronship of Indo Mongolian Film And Cultural Forum to H.E. Khaltmaagiin Battulha the President of Mongolia. We need your blessings to move further in a big way,” said Dr. Sandeep Marwah while presenting the memento to the President.

“I am pleased to note the activities of Indo Mongolian Film And Cultural Forum and congratulate Dr. Sandeep Marwah for his efforts in developing and promoting relation between India and Mongolia. I wish him all the success,” said H.E. Khaltmaagiin Battulga accepting the Patronship of the Forum.
0