Why does my back hurt so much and why am i losing my balance for?

I had a Bone Marrow Biopsy on the 3rd of this month they took out a piece of Bone Marrow and than a piece of bone on my hip! They also numbed my nerves so my nerves would not react to the drilling into the Bone! Ever since than i have been having back pain! It was not that bad of pain, however now from standing up... show more I had a Bone Marrow Biopsy on the 3rd of this month they took out a piece of Bone Marrow and than a piece of bone on my hip! They also numbed my nerves so my nerves would not react to the drilling into the Bone! Ever since than i have been having back pain! It was not that bad of pain, however now from standing up so much at my Niece's College for hours and walking a lot my back pain has gotten worse! It seems this week i have been having balancing problems! I tend to fall on my mom or my Grandmother! Sometimes when i am by myself and i am walking i tend to lose my balance all of a sudden! I tend to fall forwards, like i am losing my ability to walk! I am 27 Years old! This is my first ever biopsy! Should i get a hold of my doctor and tell him this?