Anonymous
Anonymous asked in PetsDogs · 5 months ago

pls help im freaking out?

i have a seven month old siberian/aussie mix and she eats everything she can get to. i went to the bathroom for literally thirty seconds and when i came out she had a figure in her mouth. i bolted for her but she swallowed part of it before i could pry it out of her mouth.i looked at my duplicate and the piece she swallowed is about the size of a one dollar coin and its curved on the inside- kind of like a shield. i dont know what to do because she definitely looks big enough to pass it but i don't want to gamble but i can't take her to the vet because im a minor and my parents are taking me out of town. please help

4 Answers

Relevance
  • 5 months ago

This dog needs to be taught the commands DROP IT and LEAVE IT. If the dog knows these 2 command - this would not happen in the first place!!!!

Good luck.

• 5 months ago

Why did your parents get a dog that is a mix of two very energetic hard to train breeds that are WORKING dogs then treat it like a pet and expect it not to act up out of being very bored? 

If you keep everything and I mean everything well put up out of the dog's reach and keep it out of the dogs reach then how can it get to anything? Its your own fault the dog eats things since you don't train it and don't keep things well out of the dogs reach

The dog may die since you can't take it to a vet. Nothing you can do since you are a child and can't own the dog and vets will not treat the dog since its not yours

• 5 months ago

A figure? What 'figure'? Apart from training the dog to 'drop' or 'leave', if your dog gets hold of something that's not wanted, TRADE. If you grab and shout, he'll run/bite you and swallow it.

• Jack H
      Lv 7
      5 months agoReport

Think figurine, ornament thing...

• 5 months ago

Try to stay calm!

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.