Pls help im freaking out?

i have a seven month old siberian/aussie mix and she eats everything she can get to. i went to the bathroom for literally thirty seconds and when i came out she had a figure in her mouth. i bolted for her but she swallowed part of it before i could pry it out of her mouth.i looked at my duplicate and the piece she... show more i have a seven month old siberian/aussie mix and she eats everything she can get to. i went to the bathroom for literally thirty seconds and when i came out she had a figure in her mouth. i bolted for her but she swallowed part of it before i could pry it out of her mouth.i looked at my duplicate and the piece she swallowed is about the size of a one dollar coin and its curved on the inside- kind of like a shield. i dont know what to do because she definitely looks big enough to pass it but i don't want to gamble but i can't take her to the vet because im a minor and my parents are taking me out of town. please help
4 answers 4