Why are any women heterosexual?

I hate it so freaking much. All women should be bi if not lesbian. Heterosexual women frustrate me so much. Like just be gay please. It's not that hard. The idea of women exclusively banging dudes is pretty disgusting. I have moderate wealth and I may begin investing in a cure for heterosexuality in women. Or a way to expand their attraction to women in the very least. Whether it's chemical based, psychological, brain surgery. Whatever it takes. I'll get rid of heterosexuality in women. 

Men are disgusting and their only purpose for existing is procreation. We don't need to have sex with those disgusting things, though bi women can do it for us. **** guys to get pregnant but marry women. That's how the world should be. And men can marry each other or not I don't really care what men do. Maybe in the future we can get rid of men. That's not for this generation to deal with those. Maybe in another few. WLW romance is pure and holy. Sex with men is only tolerated for reproduction. Only a woman can give another woman true pleasure. 

15 Answers

Relevance
  • reme_1
    Lv 7
    8 months ago

It is time to grow up.

• Commenter avatarLog in to reply to the answers
  • 8 months ago

I'm glad you got that off your chest.

• Anonymous
    8 months ago

Because they are exclusively sexually attracted to males.

They can't choose that any more than you can choose to be whatever you are.

• 8 months ago

Being LGBT is a congenital condition. (developed before birth) Science is finding more evidence for it, every day. Therefore, it is not a sin, which is an outmoded concept.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 8 months ago

Your entitle to your opinion, even when you are wrong.

• 8 months ago

Because even with your moderate wealth you can't get one.

• 8 months ago

You need penis.

• Anonymous
    8 months ago

Troll, troll, troll your boat.

• Cogito
    Lv 7
    8 months ago

If you really think like that, and aren't a troll, you're being very naive.

No-one chooses their sexuality.  We're all born straight or gay or bisexual.

I'm female and totally straight.  I sometimes wish I wasn't, as I like women more then men in a 'friends' sense and I am not homophobic in the slightest.  

But I can honestly say that I've never, ever found a women sexually attractive.  I would never want any sort of sexual contact with a woman.  

And I think that the vast majority of women would agree with me.

• Heathen8 months agoReport

I highly doubt "Vast majority" over half the women I know have sexual attraction to women. Also if you like women more than a "Friend" sense but not sexually it sounds like internalized homophobia. Not all homophobia is external. Some is subconscious. A therapist can probably help you be a happy lez

• 8 months ago

I have no idea. I can only think that they fancy men so much and get so much physical pleasure out of sex with them that they put up with the rest.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.