Why are any women heterosexual?

I hate it so freaking much. All women should be bi if not lesbian. Heterosexual women frustrate me so much. Like just be gay please. It's not that hard. The idea of women exclusively banging dudes is pretty disgusting. I have moderate wealth and I may begin investing in a cure for heterosexuality in women. Or a... show more I hate it so freaking much. All women should be bi if not lesbian. Heterosexual women frustrate me so much. Like just be gay please. It's not that hard. The idea of women exclusively banging dudes is pretty disgusting. I have moderate wealth and I may begin investing in a cure for heterosexuality in women. Or a way to expand their attraction to women in the very least. Whether it's chemical based, psychological, brain surgery. Whatever it takes. I'll get rid of heterosexuality in women. 

Men are disgusting and their only purpose for existing is procreation. We don't need to have sex with those disgusting things, though bi women can do it for us. **** guys to get pregnant but marry women. That's how the world should be. And men can marry each other or not I don't really care what men do. Maybe in the future we can get rid of men. That's not for this generation to deal with those. Maybe in another few. WLW romance is pure and holy. Sex with men is only tolerated for reproduction. Only a woman can give another woman true pleasure.