Where can I obtain stairs for my sun room?

I rent but I didn't sign anything. I am in Ontario Canada. Ive been told we are SOL. The stairs from the patio doors, and into the sun room is literally a cat tree. We are using cat stairs. This doesnt work, and my fiancee has mobility issues so its making it very hard for him to go outside. Where can I get... show more I rent but I didn't sign anything. I am in Ontario Canada. Ive been told we are SOL.

The stairs from the patio doors, and into the sun room is literally a cat tree. We are using cat stairs.

This doesnt work, and my fiancee has mobility issues so its making it very hard for him to go outside.

Where can I get stairs? Would it be cheaper for me to make my own wooden stairs? I am inclined when it comes to building. I would prefer the stairs have a railing so my fiancee can go outside with his dog.

Still learning how the world works but I think I would rather take care of this myself. I dont leave them here, they will come with us IF we were to move. I am not looking to improve the house for the landlord, I just want to improve us.
Update: Nope I havent yet.

I will when we have extra money in case he tried to pull a stunt
Update 2: The type I do want to build would not attach to the house
Update 3: Turns out my father in law has stairs he can give us, he has temporary stairs on his Condo to use before he builds his deck. He made it so it doesnt need to attach to the house