Rich people and tourists, maybe you should think twice about investing in property in New Zealand or visiting NZ?
1. It smells like cow sh*t and even the water has cow sh*t in it. Well actually nitrites caused by the run off from cow farms, and nitrites cause cancer.
2. The people do not like rich people so you will you not be warmly welcomed
3. There are a million earthquake fault lines which are an insurance and legal nightmare if you want to buy or invest in property
4. The health system is 3rd world (due to under funding from *cough cough* previous government *cough cough*
5. Almost everyone is on some kind of illegal drug or a drunk so very dangerous to drive here
6. The roads are filled with potholes
7. The food and supermarkets are dirty
8. If there is a major earthquake (which is very likely) you will stranded for weeks in a crumbling building or on the side of the road in the middle of nowhere (take your pick)
9. The air bnb rentals are hit and miss with scammers taking your money and they are usually damp and mouldy or just dirty.
10. It rains a lot and houses go moldy quickly
11. There are gangs which will not settle for National party voters/allies raping their whanaus and stealing their land
- MarkLv 52 months ago
LMAO, trying so desperately hard to appeal to people who wouldn't come near a forum like this with a 40' barge pole.
- 3 months ago
Without them NZ would still be a prison colony.
- AbhijitLv 53 months ago
Never spread hatred on public forums. It does not help your cause - whatever it may be
- sunshine_melLv 73 months ago
...is there a question here?
Or a rant of questionable origin?
- What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
- Andy CLv 73 months ago
Clearly you have never been there.