0_o asked in Entertainment & MusicHoroscopes · 2 months ago

Can I have a psychic reading?

7 Answers

Relevance
  • 2 months ago
    Best answer

Revelation 20

12 And I saw the dead, small and great, stand before God; and the books were opened: and another book was opened, which is the book of life: and the dead were judged out of those things which were written in the books, according to their works.

13 And the sea gave up the dead which were in it; and death and hell delivered up the dead which were in them: and they were judged every man according to their works.

14 And death and hell were cast into the lake of fire. This is the second death.

15 And whosoever was not found written in the book of life was cast into the lake of fire.

• Stanley
      Lv 6
      2 months agoReport

Yes I hope you have a great day!
      John 14:15 15If ye love me, keep my commandments.

• Kathy
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

Psychic readings are fake.

• David
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

Yes. I foresee you being very disappointed by the psychic readings you are being given. Then I predict that you will be prompted to think about someone you know... I'm sensing the name of this person starts with a letter near the beginning of the alphabet.

And... No, I'm sorry... That's all I can foresee at the moment. I must rest. If you would like to know more, please arrange payment.

• 2 months ago

You are under-educated, have a shitty job, and are easily taken in by hucksters and charlatans. You will soon spend money for a fake experience with someone claiming to have powers of observation that they don't have.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Petter
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

*summoning my psychic powers*

You will eat something today, and after the sun sets, you will fall asleep.

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

I'm sure you can find a charlatan close to where you live when you google psychic reading.

• Jay
    Lv 6
    2 months ago

yes indeed you can

• 0_o2 months agoReport

I mean from someone here

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.