Should i pay for a paternity test or wait for my ex to pay for it, because she is refusing to let me see our newborn?

To get parental rights i need to establish paternity my ex won't let me see the baby she told me I'll only pay child support what should i do

• Bort

Q: "What should I do?"

A: BE THAT CHILD'S FATHER!!

A2: STOP BEING A %&)(%# IDIOT!!!

This girl, she is not a woman or she wouldn't be giving an altimatum using a child as a pawn for her own selfish gain (and she is only doing that because she knows she can - she played you all along - because you're an easy target becuase you're an idiot so #1 STOP BEING A %&*#(% IDIOT!!!), does not deserve anything more than she earns for herself.

This child: Deserves every single chance to survive and succeed that it can get and be given.

Period: Stop being an idiot, be a Father.

I would seek custody.

While you may not want it, an application and court appearance will force her hand

• Maxi

You have asked numerous times and been told you have to go to court and have a court ordered DNA test which you pay for

• Nick9 months agoReport

Sorry im just really stressed im going to get it done my potential daughter deserves her father

Do you want to see the kid? Then get the damn test. Eventually when she goes for child support you'll get one anyway, but if you want to see the kid, step up and do something.

• Nick9 months agoReport

Thanks brother

• y

You have to co to court, have them establish paternity. After that is established, they will then move to support. You will then have to go back to get your visitation rights and such. It is a serious pain in the ***, the hoops they make one in your position go through. Then, if she still doesn't do the visitation thing, you'll have to go back to have it enforced, usually multiple times before they actually force her to behave. You'll also have to deal with her claims of drug use and some sort of abuse that is pretty commonly thrown around in these cases. Good luck.

She is being CRUEL, not only to you but also to the baby.  I recommend that you immediately go to court and fight for your rights to see and have at least partial custody for the child.  In fact, if she denies you the right to see your child, you may even be awarded Full custody.

You can tell her that you won't pay child support until you get a paternity test. She'll then have to arrange it.

If she tries to report you and have child services force you to make payments, you cna challenge paternity. She will then have to prove it.

If you keep the messages between you, you can also prove that you asked for a paternity test.