Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthMen's Health · 8 months ago

Masturbating with roomie?

My roommate is now upset to learn from our common friend that im gay. I wasnt really telling it to him. Thing is we often used to jointly masturbate at home and he now believes i was taking advantage of this situation which is actually true. I was always looking at him and masturbating on him which he learned it only now. Dont know how to confront him.

• balan

Whatever happened cannot be undone .If he feels you have taken undue advantage of him tell him to pardon you .Afterwards behave with him as if nothing happened. Since he feels offended do not masturbate with him.Regards .

He has some hang ups, the best thing to do is find another roommate and masturbate in private.

• edward

Your friend is doing it all wrong. I have a friend who is also gay, he’s the same person he was before i knew he was gay. I don’t act differently around him, i just acknowledged it and kept on pushing.

• ron h

If he let you shoot ON HIM, he had something going on.  

Source(s): I dunno what you'd want to "confront" him about. Has he done something that bothers you? A confrontation is verbal aggression. Some number of men have a jack off buddy when they're young and they grow out of it with little or no trauma. It's a shared experience, with no dom/sub role. but now it seems that he's grown past wanting to share that with a man. And now, he's thinking back that you were getting more out of it than him, ESPECIALLY if you were shooting on him. About all you can do is stop talking about it. You might tell him that at the time, you didn't understand that you were gay, but that you loved jackin' off and you liked doin' it with him. And you understand that he's not interested in doing that any more. He's feeling used.
    • newbie8 months agoReport

I wasnt really looking video and i thought i was rather clear about watching him exklusively and jer*ing off.

jointly, like lent each other a hand