Mike asked in Computers & InternetSoftware · 8 months ago

is windows 10 any good?

• falcon

Yes, do you have any other options for OS?

Yes it reminds me a lot of the Windows 9x

Windows 10 is the best version of windows yet, hands down! I still use windows 7 on my older gaming laptop, only because of the components, it runs better with an older operating system. Anything beyond 2017 should have windows 10 on it. Not just because of the security, but driver support!

• Trevor8 months agoReport

Ryzen CPU's work better on windows 7!!!! watch youtube tutorials on how to get RYZEN working on windows 7 unsupported hardware still works on 7!!!!

All the new features in Windows 10, Windows 7 still does have better app compatibility. While Photoshop, Google Chrome, and other popular application continue to work on both Windows 10 and Windows 7, some old third-party pieces of software work better on the older operating system.

• keerok

Good is highly relative.

sure...........

NO, IT SEEMS TO BE SPYWARE!

It certainly is a lot better than Windows 8. I've been using W10 since it was in beta in late 2014 and haven't had too many issues with it.

I have windows 10 and I haven't had any trouble with it.

It's bloody awful, but if you want to play games on a PC and not be restricted in your choices, you have to find a way to make it work.

It is not a proper operating system in the sense that it does not let you choose how you want to interface with your computer, and it definitely cannot be trusted with your personal information.

Me, I just use Windows as a gaming console. I have a computer to play games on, a Windows 10 computer, and that's all that I do with it, I just play games on it. If someone wants to know what games that I like, good luck to them. Anything else, I do on my Linux computer. Linux is awesome, but of course it doesn't have access to all of the games out there. Literally, the only reason to have Windows 10 around for anything is to play a game. I would never recommend doing anything else with it.