Proposal?

Long story short. My bf and I have been together for a year now and have talked about marriage and our future together. We are planning on having me move in with him and that's what we are currently testing by having me stay for a week or so. Anyway, we were laying here while he was about to go to work and he... show more Long story short. My bf and I have been together for a year now and have talked about marriage and our future together. We are planning on having me move in with him and that's what we are currently testing by having me stay for a week or so. Anyway, we were laying here while he was about to go to work and he read something on Facebook that was funny and had something to do with marriage and proposing and he showed me and said "can I upgrade to that package?" (The meme was a bf texting a gf and the girl replied about "if you want this then you have to upgrade the package from gf to wife and purchase a ring and place it on the 4th finger on my left hand") He playfully jokes about marriage with me sometimes like "can we get married?" And he's looking up at me and cuddling me. He even said a few days ago while we were talking about proposing, he said "someday. Maybe soon" I'm just confused on why he continues to talk about it or even joking about it and nothing has happened. I understand work is stressful and being an adult so I haven't really got onto him about anything. There's no point, so what's your opinion? Does he want to get married? Is he going to propose soon?
9 answers 9