I was violently woken from a dream about a lion attacking my dog. What does it mean?

I had a dream that my husband and I were staying at a large hotel and had rented some specialized suite that gave us more or less a whole wing. I left his room and walked a path to mine, which was basically just a bed in a large, beautiful barn. The front of the barn was entirely open and there was a beautiful... show more I had a dream that my husband and I were staying at a large hotel and had rented some specialized suite that gave us more or less a whole wing. I left his room and walked a path to mine, which was basically just a bed in a large, beautiful barn. The front of the barn was entirely open and there was a beautiful early evening mist in the forest beyond. My dog had followed me and was circling the bed to find a spot to jump up with me. I leaned over to grab the phone to call my husband to tell him to come join me. Before I could reach the phone a lion came darting in from outside. His ears were pinned back and he moved like lightning. He tackled my dog and, I assume, killed her in an instant. I woke up screaming. Does this mean anything?