Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Education & ReferenceHomework Help · 8 months ago

Essay on mass shootings in America: I regrettably chose Sandy Hook Elementary School shooting, anybody help me?

What to do when the Final Report says "Motive inconclusive". I find no way to expand my essay.

What motives did Lanza have?

• Kerri

Sadly, no one absolute motive stands out. There were so many things wrong with Lanza’s view of the world, his behavior, his paranoid ideation and the as yet unproven theory that he may have been a pedophile. All this combined with his Aspergers (per mom), his complete isolation (locker in his room playing violent video games with names like school shooter), and his complete inability to experience joy in life (he hated the sun, holidays and birthdays) all mixed together and became a ticking time bomb. The conventional wisdom in law enforcement is that Adam was just trying get the most kills, but his postings suggest another answer. In Adam's Matrix-like world, children were indoctrinated from a very young age to become part of a sick-machine that was self-perpetuating. They were manipulated to live unhealthy lives. In Adam's deranged world view, they were doomed to live in a joyless world that would use and abuse them. By killing them, he'd be saving them from the hell he was enduring.

Do a search for "Sandy Hook Shooting" in quotes and see what comes up.

hate, mental health, high on drugs (?)

His mother had threatened to commit him to a mental institution, he acted in kind of a self defense