Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentLaw & Ethics · 2 months ago

*Someone wants to hire YOU to be in a pop group/band.Would you say yes to the requirements?*?

1. To be completely fit with muscles if youre a male/ if youre a woman to be slender. Done within a year.

2. To get hair, nails, skin, and have teeth completely repair and done on almost a monthly to daily biases.

3. To be signed into a 10 year contract, and have to perform and practice when needed

4. You will be sent home 4 months of the year

5. You will have to learn 3 languages

6. Take voice, dance, and language lessons.

(((yearly salary of 1 million)))

Update:

What do you say, Johnny?

5 Answers

Relevance
  • Alan H
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

Nobody is going to offer that kind of money to an unknown

• 2 months ago

I'd say no. First off my age woudl make me look stupid joining one. Second I don't have the body type and I am unlikely to within a year. Third having to learn three languages doesn't appeal to me(and at my age would be an issue, learning languages is a young person's game, and yes they should be taught in school and kids should take them). I mean the other conditions in general are reasonable to me. The 10 years is the worst part because I'd probably regret the lifestyle after a year or so.

• Ducky
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

I’d always say no. I don’t want to be part of something I don’t enjoy. I don’t like or listen to pop music, why would I want to be part of it?

• 2 months ago

Yes I would comply.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 2 months ago

oh my god that is so cool

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.