Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 8 months ago

What is the best first date idea?

There’s a girl who I go to school with. We hang out to do homework and such so nothing really like a date. I’ve known her for almost a year. I know a good amount about her and she does about me. She’s 19 I’m 20. I plan on asking her out and for sure she will say yes. Now I need a place so we can go. Our towns don’t have the best attractions. The good ones are pretty far and I don’t want to travel far for a first date. Here a local first date ideas so rate them please.

1. The first one would be a museum that gives the history on my town. It includes athletes, musicians, artists, founding etc. I find it interesting and I do think she’s into stuff like that too. It’s not big museum like others but it’s decent.

2. The second date would be a bowling alley. It has is a cafe, bowling, and a small arcade. It’s not that big.

3. Third is a family fun center. It’s main focus is children but I’ve been there a few times and think it’s for all ages. Some games are restricted cause of our age. But they do have a bowling alley, skating rink, arcade, mini golf course, and a few rides. It’s a pretty big place.

4. Is a movie date no explanation needed.

5. The 5th is a botanical garden over in the next town. It’s pretty small, probably not the best, but it’s different and unique. Only problem is I looked into it and you can walk through it in 10 minutes.

6. Is the mall. Our mall is small and only shopping.

Rate each date please.

There are no answers yet.
Be the first to answer this question.