What is the best first date idea?
1. The first one would be a museum that gives the history on my town. It includes athletes, musicians, artists, founding etc. I find it interesting and I do think she’s into stuff like that too. It’s not big museum like others but it’s decent.
2. The second date would be a bowling alley. It has is a cafe, bowling, and a small arcade. It’s not that big.
3. Third is a family fun center. It’s main focus is children but I’ve been there a few times and think it’s for all ages. Some games are restricted cause of our age. But they do have a bowling alley, skating rink, arcade, mini golf course, and a few rides. It’s a pretty big place.
4. Is a movie date no explanation needed.
5. The 5th is a botanical garden over in the next town. It’s pretty small, probably not the best, but it’s different and unique. Only problem is I looked into it and you can walk through it in 10 minutes.
6. Is the mall. Our mall is small and only shopping.
Rate each date please.