Is there anything wrong with being a virgin? And can anyone teach me how to love being a virgin instead of hating it and despising it?

To tell you guys the full truth I actually love being a virgin now ❤️❤️. I don’t want to hate being a virgin anymore I don’t want to make a big deal about being a virgin anymore. I just want to learn how to love and enjoy being a virgin instead of hating it and despising it. I don’t want to make a big deal about being a virgin anymore I just want to love and embrace being a virgin I don’t want to dislike it anymore. I am not ready to have sex I am not ready to lose my virginity no I am not saying that I do not want to have sex or have a woman in my life. I am just saying that I am not ready to have sex yet or lose my virginity. I just want to enjoy being a virgin and I just want to embrace being a virgin I’m tired of hating it I just want to enjoy being one. Can anyone give me tips on how to love being a virgin instead of hating it and making a big deal about it? Being a virgin is not a big deal to me anymore like it use to be

In cultures where virginity is important it's seen as almost a higher state of being. People, especially females, are considered "ruined" if they've have sex outside of marriage. So maybe try to adopt that mindset and you'll view your body as an undefiled temple of virtue.

Well if it’s not a big deal any more why are you still so obsessed about it?

• `

Do you want to be a virgin or don't you?

• Darren8 months agoReport

No I do not want to be a virgin at all but I don’t want to hate it or a make a big deal about it either

• Mikey

So you really don't have a question, got it.

• peachy

Thank you for the laugh ❤️❤️