Have you ever celebrate your birthday with alone?

How did you spend your birthday with alone

No..........................

I’m not a child, so I don’t make a big deal about my birthday.

It has been years that my birthday fall on working day

Yes. The last 5 or 6 years I've celebrated my birthday alone. What I have sometimes done for my birthday is

take a trip to Las Vegas by myself, book a room in a decent hotel, catch a couple of shows, enjoy the buffets, and just chill and relax. If I waited for friends and family to call me up and invite me somewhere for my birthday, I'd have a very long wait. This is why I just say "Screw them, I'm not waiting around, I'll go do my own thing, by myself."

I have. Many times. I have a mid-summer birthday and often those I care about and would like to see on my 'special day' would be on holidays or doing something else. Although at first my feelings were hurt - thinking of myself as being the pathetic little nobody that no one cares enough to see - but then I thought - do I really want a pity pot for a birthday present? NO! I don't. [Besides - I've already got a few of them stashed away some place! haha] So I decided to make a list of what I would like to do. And be MY GUEST at MY BIRTHDAY!! And even though it felt odd to do so - at first anyway - I went to my favorite park and went for a walk. I then picked up something nice to eat that I really REALLY like. And then I rented a movie [you could do that in those days] something that I've always wanted to see. I even bought myself a little birthday cake. And every time I thought to myself, "Who buys them self a birthday cake? ME! TODAY! BECAUSE IT'S MY BIRTHDAY! lol Strangely enough - it turned out to be one of my favorite birthdays. I was nice to ME for a change! That all said... I hope you have a HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

Your never alone when you're in prison

I've celebrated my birthday alone quite a few times. It doesn't bother me one bit to do that.

Yes, I have.

I watched a movie on TV and had a hot cup.

Yes but I already celebrated it a day before, so on my birthday, I just went about my normal business.

Yes. I'm a loser without friends.