i like this guy except he likes someone else what should i do?

we seem to have  a lot of fun when we are together. he seems like he likes me and and i really like him. everytime im with him he doesnt take his eyes off me. so i think, "ok, he likes he". then one day i saw him with another girl holding hands and kissing and everything. 

i am so confused

I think you should maybe move on. I know that's better said than done, but just realize that the Universe (or God) has something better in store for you.

• Mikey

"What should I do?" Find a guy who likes you and not someone else.

• peachy

You should move on?

He’s either interested or not and you have seen that he’s not. Just because you two have fun together it doesn’t mean anything more than that even when his eyes linger on you.

If he asks you out or something, do go out with him and casually mention you saw him kissing that girl and see what he has to say about it. I only suggest this so you are not confused about how he feels towards you anymore.