Jake

POLLS: How any times do you shower a day?

I do it once before bed cause I like feeling fresh before I sleep but some say its better to take a shower twice a day one in the morning and one before bed. I never take it in the morning cause I still feel clean from the night before.

Others say 3 times a week is better cause it saves water and is better for your skin

• Cathy

I take a bath at night. I've never understood how people can sleep without bathing first - don't they get their sheets dirty? I don't want to get into bed dirty. Than I'm clean in the morning and ready to go.

Once a day in the morning.

Once in the morning.

Once before bed, same for me. I am one of those people who hate being drenched in water in the morning after I have just woken up. But I will sometimes do that if I have a hangover.

• K8

I shower once every other day. Showering more leads to my hair and skin being very dry.

Once a week.

Ommm 

Once in the morning thats it