If the Birmingham church bombing happened today, would Trump be saying that there were fine people on both sides?

Fifty-six years ago today, four precious little girls were murdered in one of the most heinous acts of white supremacist terror of the civil rights era.

At 10:21 a.m. CT on September 15, 1963, the girls were in the basement of the 16th Street Baptist Church in Birmingham, Alabama, preparing for the “Youth Sunday” service.

Update:

Addie Mae Collins and Carol Denise McNair were getting ready to sing in the choir. Carole Robertson and Cynthia Wesley were going to be ushers.

One minute later, a dynamite bomb exploded. The girls were killed instantly, and more than 20 others were injured.

4 Answers

Relevance
  • Stan
    Lv 6
    9 months ago

He would say he prefers churches that dont blow up.

He would say he never met those black kids and they never said anything nice about him but he feels sorry for their parent anyway.

• Commenter avatarLog in to reply to the answers
  • Bob
    Lv 7
    9 months ago

No, he would get Steven Miller to write some perfectly deniable statement that vindicated the White Supremacist but when he's questioned why he supports the White Supremacist he can say that's not what I said at all, this is just the Fake News attacking me. I'm the victim here.

• Anonymous
    9 months ago

You are an idiot.

Can't tell if you are real or a Poe.

• Mike
    Lv 7
    9 months ago

Of course not ..................

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.