Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureReligion & Spirituality · 8 months ago

To EVERYONE: 2 questions, (1) From what did the Big Bang originate? (2) From what did the origin of the Big Bang originate from?

11 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    8 months ago
    Favourite answer

From the Almighty God Brahma, Creator of Heaven and Earth!!!

• Commenter avatarLog in to reply to the answers
  • 8 months ago

Fr. Georges Lemaître, Belgian astronomer and cosmologist formulated the big-bang theory.

Source(s): Greek Orthodox Christian
  • Anonymous
    8 months ago

The Big Bang is simply not the truth. Order, precision and life does not come from an astronomical explosion.

• Justin
    Lv 7
    8 months ago

You aren't supposed to be asking this, since it requires addressing an unprovable and inaccessible logical substructure upon which all of 'atheistic science' rests and out of which it has developed its more demonstrable surface hypotheses and theories.

We must essentially take a giant bite into this proverbial turd sandwich every time we just 'accept' a new scientific theory. The surface theories are comparable to telling us how delicious the bread, organic lettuce, tomatoes and mayo is while giving us a long-winded version of how each is grown or made to make it all seem more impressive.

In order to actually accept the 'Big Bang' as the origins of the current cosmos, we need to first embrace that there are natural immutable laws that have no explanation and must have been here for all eternity past guiding the formation of the 'super dense point' in space and time without any 'help' from anything other than their own immutable characteristics. We must then accept that these same immutable laws, (established by nothing), continued to act upon this 'super dense point' until it unfolded and gave rise to all matter and energy forms in the entire universe, still without any 'guidance' or models to follow other than its own immutable characteristics, (established by nothing).

That acceptance does not even address the later 'super luck' required to spontaneously generate life like a tiny Frankenstein monster from out of non-biology under their same immutable impulse and characteristics.

I find the entire thing to be ludicrous, though having autism or smoking lots of recreational weed would probably help it sound more believable and 'taste' better.

• Ted K
      Lv 7
      8 months agoReport

Blah, blah, blah.  This is a question to which we don't know the answer.  Scientists, being honest, are the first to admit that.  But there's no shortage of scientifically illiterate, but arrogant fools who think they've got it all sussed out--of which your pompous diatribe is a prime example.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 8 months ago

If the issue is the "first cause", then Exodus 3:14, John 8:58, Eph. 1:4, 2 Tim. 1:9, Titus 1:2, etc. may provide some perspective for those R&S participants who are interested.

• sarah
    Lv 7
    8 months ago

Never happened, how do we know that? Some stars, galaxies and planets are older than others.

• 8 months ago

I don't know; but I thought you should know this science question was incorrectly posted to the religions and spirituality forum.

• 8 months ago

There is no evidence for or against the universe having an infinitely long past. Physicists and philosophers remain unsure about what, if anything preceded the Big Bang. Many refuse to speculate, doubting that information from any such prior state could ever be accessible.

(One should not confuse a possible origin of the universe with the big bang. The big bang is the “expansion” of the universe and is still visibly in progress. Evidence indicates that the present expansion had a start. Sometimes the phrase big bang is used to mean the “start” of the expansion.)

• ...Show all comments
    • Ted K
      Lv 7
      8 months agoReport

And in fairness, the very term "big bang" originated as a sarcastic, dismissive pejorative by an astronomer (Fred Hoyle) who didn't buy it.

• 8 months ago

I believe in the Bible, the book of Genesis.

• Marco
    Lv 5
    8 months ago

Sorry, that was me. I tripped and knocked over a bookshelf. Sorry if I scared you.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.